Friday, March 3, 2017

Gofund Me! gofundme.com/360-west-expedition-part-one

Latest dispatches from the western front: I've set up a gofundme page! Please check it out and consider donating a few dollars, every bit helps. You can find it at gofundme.com/360-west-expedition-part-one

On another note, Mexico has been absolutely wonderful. Since the completion of a delivery of a Beneatu 49 from St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands to Florida, I have begun the first leg of my long journey to visit every country in the world. This part of the expedition takes me from Mexico to Belize, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, before flying to the British Virgin Islands for another yacht delivery.

In Mexico, I spent 17 days in Mexico City, one of the largest cities in the world, and truly a fascinating place, and now have been on the Yucatan Peninsula for a week. I would like to thank my wonderful guides to Mexico City, Carolina and Gab, for showing me their wonderful and a little bit crazy city.

Now for a few pictures...










No comments:

Post a Comment