Saturday, June 3, 2017

Islander 36 For Sale

Well, the past two months have been quite the wild ride. After finishing the delivery of the Andrews 70 from the BVI to Florida, I spent a month in Florida doing odd jobs and a short delivery from Naples down to the Keys and then made my way back down to South America for the first time since I was 11 years old! I flew to Cartagena, Colombia and then made my way to Maracaibo, Venezuela.

That's right. Venezuela. And I made it back to tell the tale. My three weeks in the country during mass riots and nationwide unrest was actually a life changing experience. I was told that I would surely be kidnapped or murdered, and I ended up meeting the most amazing people and not wanting to leave. But that is a story for another time.

I'm back in Florida right now helping my friend sell his Islander 36 that he just sailed from San Francisco to Florida by way of the Panama Canal. The boat is exceptionally well set up for offshore sailing - with a new engine, new rig, liferaft, windvane, dinghy with outboard, solar panels, and everything you need to sail around the world.

So if you are looking for a boat to take you anywhere hit me up - captainryanlangley@gmail.com. Plus, I'll teach you to sail and deliver her from Florida to you (especially if you live in Tahiti ;) ).






No comments:

Post a Comment